Descrição da vaga: Introduction
The sales teams at IBM are world-renowned for being industry’s top experts in the profession. As a Seller at IBM, you will have the opportunity to use one of the most innovative and extensive portfolios of products and services to bring best in breed solutions to IBM’s clients. Work with world class organizations to help them understand how IBM solutions can contribute to their overall success and master business relationships to become a trusted advisor to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Brand Sales Specialist you’ll work closely with clients to develop relationships, understand their needs, earn their trust and show them how IBM’s industry leading solutions will solve their problems whilst delivering value to their business.
We’re passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing and our clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a ‘day-in-the life’ of this role may include, but not be limited to…
- Managing a dedicated client set and defining, confirming, and communicating the differentiated value of IBM’s technology at both the technical and business level.
- Using your solution-selling expertise you’ll be identifying and engaging decision makers and influencers, qualifying business opportunities, and responding to clients’ needs to create strategic, long-term partnerships.
- Managing the entire sales process, from RFI / RFP response preparation, and ensuring delivery against KPIs, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Collaborating with the broader IBM sales ecosystem, from Marketing to Sales and technical colleagues, to IBM Business Partners, to build sales campaigns and incremental pipeline.
Todas as vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência e reabilitadas do INSS
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Proven track record of success in technology sales, with emphasis on new client acquisition.
Demonstrable application of business and commercial acumen, communicated at all levels, to show the operational impact and financial value of technological solutions.
Excellent communication and presentation skills that are equally engaging, compelling and influential.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the Automation market in order to consult and advise, and quickly grow your reputation as your clients’ credible, trusted advisor. (Training on IBM’s Automation offerings is provided)
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!