Empresa: Job Mobz
Descrição da vaga: Company Description
Job Mobz is part of a family of incredible brands alongside Flawless Recruit and Recruiter.com. Together, we provide talent acquisition services to fit the unique hiring challenges of our clients. Whether they need help building recruiting processes, attracting top talent, or payrolling contractors, we can help.
In the role of Senior Technical Recruiter, you will partner directly with clients to understand their open positions and attract and close great candidates for their roles.
As our Senior Recruiter for the GTM team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our company. You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and hiring top talent to fill various roles within the GTM team, with a focus on sales marketing professionals. You will be building the sales team from scratch, and as such you must have experience recruiting in the start-up phases of a GTM team.
This is the first time the company is going to market in LatAm. This will be a high-profile recruiting role and the success of our GTM efforts hinge on the hiring strategy and delivery outcomes.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract high-caliber candidates for our GTM team.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand the specific needs and requirements of each role within the GTM team.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential candidates with the right mix of skills and experience.
- Utilize various sourcing methods, including networking, social media, and professional platforms, to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and assess candidates’ skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Guide the interview and selection process, providing insights and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Negotiate job offers and finalize hiring processes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices in GTM recruitment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Must live in LATAM
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience, with a focus on hiring for marketing, sales, and product management roles.
- Strong understanding of GTM strategies and the roles required to execute them effectively.
- Proven track record of successfully staffing GTM or similar teams from start-up to operational..
- Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple hiring processes simultaneously.
- Proficient in using recruiting and business software and social media platforms for talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!