Descrição da vaga: Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Percentage : 5 – 10%
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional individual contributor role. Usually with only a few years experience, works on moderately complex assignments, exercising judgment within defined procedures. Receives little instruction on day to day work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the renewal of client contracts and protecting forecasted revenue.
- Negotiates renewal terms, conditions and commercials with existing clients.
- Identifying of additional upsell and cross sell leads collaborating with the relevant sales executive.
- Ensure clients have a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering and determine present and future needs.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the client’s advocate.
- Excellent understanding of your client’s business and needs
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Language skills required are:
Optional language skills: Spanish: fluent
- A demonstrable track record of client relationship management.
- Good understanding of Banking Solutions and Financial Markets knowledge.
- Background in Sales, Account management, Presales or Professional Services is preferred.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to balance client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS.
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Requires negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to any audience (all levels of management, employees, clients and public
- Good understanding of the sales process
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Local: Aguiar – PB – São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!